Oakwood Chiropractic and Wellness Center is a full service, primary care, holistic family healthcare facility specifically designed for chiropractic methods. We offer a wide range of professional therapeutic services to patients of all ages.
Dr. Yeager is a board certified Chiropractic Orthopedist and is trained in spinal, knee, shoulder and other joint injuries. Individuals with sports injuries, workers who have been injured on the job and auto accident victims suffering from whiplash trauma also respond well to the conservative, proven treatment methods employed by Dr. Yeager and his staff.
Dr. Yeager is certified in the Brimhall method of total wellness care through which he is able to evaluate the whole picture of what is interfering with the body’s natural state of wellness.
The 6 Steps to Wellness include
1. Re-establish structural integrity, the foundation of health.
2. Rebalance electromagnetics.
3. Rebalance nutrition.
4. Reprogram the body for any allergy/sensitivities.
5. Re-evaluate emotional patterns and remove limiting belief systems.
6. Remove heavy metals and other toxins from the body.